POBFC Life Member and POBCC duel premiership player Eiv Bowen invites players from both clubs, along with parents and supporters, to attend the launch of his new HEADSTRONG program.
HEADSTRONG is designed to promote stronger mental health, or as Eiv prefers to call it, stronger mental fitness.
WHEN: Tuesday 4 July
WHERE: The Pavilion, Peninsula Grammar
TIME: 7.00pm (after footy training)
COST: FREE (food and drinks available for purchase)
The session will include:
- insights from Eiv’s personal journey, along with current research
- signs to look for if you or someone you know is struggling
- how to be a better mate to support others
- ways to improve your mental fitness
- how strengthening your head links with higher performance on and off the field
This event is supported by both the POBFC and POBCC and those connected with either club are encouraged to attend. Everyone will get something out of the session!
HEADSTRONG: wilful determination